[Libs-Or] Spiff up your resume, CV, and/or cover letter at OLA!

Meredith Farkas meredith.farkas at pcc.edu
Fri Apr 15 08:16:23 PDT 2016

I wanted to remind everyone that we are offering a Resume and Cover Letter
Review service at OLA next week. We have loads of terrific available
reviewers from public and academic libraries
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7j2m904Igk-WxxnXon9FA5al0bdsYY5KUe4B7tIUI8/edit?usp=sharing>
during
all days of the OLA Conference!

Any OLA member can benefit from this service -- whether you are looking for
a new job, or just want to make sure you are best representing yourself
with an up-to-date resume (or CV). Take advantage of the amazing expertise
within our organization!

To get started, all you need to do is complete the Form for Resume Review
Seekers
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12XGFWajLmDyZsdgd5XRj6wM7Gw3YrM12Yx5y9iZG0nA/viewform?usp=send_form>
and then put your name next to your preferred time/reviewer on the OLA
Annual Resume Review Sign Up Sheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7j2m904Igk-WxxnXon9FA5al0bdsYY5KUe4B7tIUI8/edit?usp=sharing>
.

Best wishes,
Jenkins Lumpkin, OLA New Member Round Table Chair
Meredith Farkas, OLA Membership Committee Chair

Meredith Farkas, Faculty Librarian
Portland Community College Library, Sylvania Campus
971-722-4966
meredith.farkas at pcc.edu
www.pcc.edu/library