[Libs-Or] Reminder: Ref RT/Legal Ref RT at OLA

Sue Ludington Sue_Ludington at co.washington.or.us
Tue Apr 19 08:22:10 PDT 2016

Greetings,
A reminder that the Reference and Legal Reference Round Tables are joining forces at the upcoming OLA Conference in Bend, and we look forward to meeting a bunch of you library reference-identifying folks!

Check out our shared RT table in the Exhibit Hall, attend our co-sponsored session "How to Show & Tell a Legal Research Story" on Thursday, and maybe even drop in our business meeting/social breakfast hour early Friday morning for pastries (BYOB) and informal RT talk.

See more here http://orlib16.sched.org/sponsor/legal_reference_rt_lrrt.1up3jh69 and/or direct questions to either RT Chair.

Happy conferencing!

- Thea Evenstad (Springfield Public Library), Reference RT Chair
tevenstad at springfield-or.gov<mailto:tevenstad at springfield-or.gov>
541.726.2238

- Sue Ludington (Washington County Law Library), Legal Reference RT Chair
sue_ludington at co.washington.or.us<mailto:sue_ludington at co.washington.or.us>
503.846.8880