[Libs-Or] Lunch Friday at OLA Board Meeting - ORDERS NEEDED TODAY

Stephanie Lind stephaniel at wccls.org
Tue Aug 23 13:42:49 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,

This is a reminder about lunch options for Friday's board meeting.

There is nothing within reasonable walking distance and eating establishments are VERY busy during the lunch hour due to the Intel effect. But, I have a solution for you if you do not wish to bring your own lunch. If we have a minimum order of $75, the fabulous Reedville Café will deliver lunches for a $20 charge. Check out this awesome menu for “Lunch to go” <http://www.reedvillecatering.com/Pdfs/rctrg_togomenu22114.pdf>  . Yummy options, huh?! You know you can’t resist!!! Eat delicious food while supporting the local economy – what a deal! Please email me your lunch order by the end of the day, Tuesday, August 23, and I’ll let you know if we have a big enough order to proceed. We can divvy up the delivery/gratuity charge between us. You can pay the day of the meeting. Cash or check please.

We are really close to the minimum order requirement.
Stephanie

Stephanie Lind | Program Supervisor for Outreach & Youth Services
Washington County, Oregon | Washington County Cooperative Library Services
phone 503-681-5090 | http://www.wccls.org<http://www.wccls.org/>

P Save paper, toner, and energy. Avoid printing emails whenever possible!