[Libs-Or] People for Oregon Libraries PAC still alive?

Buzzy Nielsen Bnielsen at crooklib.org
Mon Dec 5 13:27:39 PST 2016

Yes, it is! Contribute away! It’s more active on its Facebook page, though:
https://www.facebook.com/PeopleforOregonLibrariesPAC

Cheers!
Buzzy Nielsen

Library Director
Crook County Library
175 NW Meadow Lakes Dr.
Prineville, OR  97754
bnielsen at crooklib.org
(o) 541-447-7978 x301
(m) 971-270-0527

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.