[Libs-Or] *Reposting*: Associate University Librarian for Research and Scholarly Communication

Vondracek, Ruth ruth.vondracek at oregonstate.edu
Tue Feb 2 13:08:17 PST 2016

Due to a change in the OSU HR job system, the listing for this previously-posted position may not have been accessible. The job has now been relisted. Please use the info/link below.

Associate University Librarian for Research and Scholarly Communication
Oregon State University Libraries

OSU Libraries seeks an innovative, dynamic, and experienced library leader to join the organization's leadership team as the Associate University Librarian for Research and Scholarly Communication. As part of the senior administrative team, the AUL for Research and Scholarly Communication will guide the Libraries' path to excellence in delivering services to the OSU community and beyond.

To ensure full consideration, applications must be received by February 7, 2016. Job requirements and application instructions are available at:
https://pa266.peopleadmin.com/applicants/Central?quickFind=69353

OSU is committed to a culture of civility, respect, and inclusivity. We have a policy of being responsive to the needs of dual-career couples. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, OSU values diversity in our faculty and staff regardless of their self-identity; to that end, we particularly encourage applications from members of historically underrepresented racial/ethnic groups, individuals with disabilities, veterans, women, LGBTQ community members, and others who demonstrate the ability to help us achieve our vision of a diverse and inclusive community.

Ruth Vondracek
Librarian & Natural Resources Archivist
Special Collections & Archives Research Center
Oregon State University Libraries
(541) 737-9273
Ruth.vondracek at oregonstate.edu<mailto:Ruth.vondracek at oregonstate.edu>