[Libs-Or] New interview on ACRL-OR blog

ACRLOR Communication acrlorcommunication at olaweb.org
Wed Feb 10 08:20:36 PST 2016

Continuing in our series of personal interviews with local library
leaders... there is a new interview on the ACRL-OR blog! Please read
about Robert Felthousen, Library Department Chair at Rogue Community
College, here at
http://acrloregon.org/2016/02/08/interview-with-robert-felthousen-rogue-community-college/

We have also added a FOURTH library director interview for this series of
interviews going live during February. Be sure to check back the next two
Mondays, Feb. 15 and Feb. 22, for the next two interviews!

For past interviews, please see our "interviews" category of posts at
http://acrloregon.org/category/interviews/.

You can also get all the updates from the ACRL-OR blog by email, so you
never miss a new post. When you go to the site, just fill out your email
address under the "Follow Blog via Email" heading on the top right column.

~ Jennifer Snoek-Brown, ACRL-OR Communications Coordinator (2014-2016)

--
Communications Coordinator, ACRL-Oregon
Email:  acrlorcommunication at olaweb.org
Website:  http://acrloregon.org/