[Libs-Or] This Saturday, REFORMA Oregon Chapter in Corvallis.

Martín Blasco MartinB at wccls.org
Thu Feb 18 10:05:30 PST 2016

Buen día Reformistas and friends:

Two more days and we have our meeting in Corvallis. Attached you’ll find minutes, agenda, location of the library and parking.  In The Valley Library @ OSU, the exact meeting location is the 5th Floor Special Collections & Archives Research Center; here is the floor map http://osulibrary.oregonstate.edu/floormaps/special-collections and the phone number in that space is (541) 737-2075.  Our colleague and new Vice-President, Natalia Fernández will be hosting this meeting. We have a full agenda which will be important to discuss in order to consolidate our chapter. Thank you all!

[http://www.alpacaunited.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/0287_sign_we_need_you_christian_clipart.jpg]

Nos vemos el sábado/See you on Saturday!

Martín Blasco
Outreach Librarian for Latino and Youth Services Program
Washington County Cooperative Library Services | 503-681-5093
martinb at wccls.org<mailto:martinb at wccls.org> | facebook.org/bibliotecaswccls<http://www.facebook.org/bibliotecaswccls>

"Ordenar bibliotecas es ejercer de un modo silencioso el arte de la crítica".
“To sort libraries is, in a silent way, to exercise the art of criticism.”
Jorge Luis Borges