[Libs-Or] Save the Date: 2016 Northwest IR User Group Meeting

Meetz, Johanna jmeetz at pacificu.edu
Fri Feb 19 10:47:16 PST 2016

*Please forward as appropriate*

All,

You're invited to the inaugural Northwest IR User Group Meeting, a one day conference dedicated to sharing ideas, innovations, and best practices:

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Millar Library

Portland State University

Portland, OR

A few logistics:

*While we expect participants from British Columbia, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, and California, anyone is welcome!

*This is not a platform-specific meeting; if you are using, or exploring, ContentDM, DSpace, Eprints, Fedora, Digital Commons, Hydra, Greenstone, or any other repository platform, please consider attending. The meeting will be focused not on specific technical hacks (though there will be some of that), but on addressing the issues common to repository management, regardless of platform.

*Registration will be free, and we are happy to report that meals are now provided!  Please join us for breakfast, lunch, and snacks.

A call for proposals and details about registration will be sent out very soon.

If you have questions, or would like to join our regional list (pnw-ir at googlegroups.com<mailto:pnw-ir at googlegroups.com>), please contact either me or my fellow organizers:

Karen Bjork (kbjork at pdx.edu<mailto:kbjork at pdx.edu>)

Kathleen Spring (kspring at linfield.edu<mailto:kspring at linfield.edu>)

Sue Kunda (kundas at mail.wou.edu<mailto:kundas at mail.wou.edu>)

Johanna Meetz, MA, MA | Scholarly Communication & Publishing Services Librarian | Assistant Professor
Pacific University Libraries | 2043 College Way | Forest Grove, OR 97116
p: 503.352.1488 | f: 503.352.1416 | jmeetz at pacificu.edu<mailto:jmeetz at pacificu.edu>