[Libs-Or] FW: Upcoming webinar: Tools for Financial Caregivers - Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 2:00-3:00 p.m. ET
arlene.weible at state.or.us
Mon Feb 22 08:04:00 PST 2016
Another great webinar opportunity from our friends at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau! --Arlene
From: Correal, Dubis (CFPB) [mailto:Dubis.Correal at cfpb.gov]
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2016 5:53 AM
Subject: Upcoming webinar: Tools for Financial Caregivers - Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 2:00-3:00 p.m. ET
Millions of Americans are managing money or property for a loved one who is unable to pay bills or make financial decisions. To help financial caregivers, the CFPB Office for Older Americans has created easy-to-understand Managing Someone Else's Money guides. Join this free webinar to learn more about these guides and how you can help your clients who are acting as financial caregivers. The webinar will also discuss other resources available from the CPFB Office for Older Americans.
Upcoming webinar: Tools for Financial Caregivers
Thursday, February 25, 2016
2:00-3:00 p.m. ET
* To join the webinar, please click on the following link at the time of the webinar: https://www.mymeetings.com/nc/join.php?i=PWXW6950528&p=5082358&t=c (No RSVP required)
* If that link does not work, you can also access the webinar by clicking https://www.mymeetings.com/nc/join/ and enter the following information:
* Conference number: PWXW6950528
* Audience passcode: 5082358
* For audio, dial 888-795-5920 and enter participant passcode, 5082358.
This webinar and others on related financial education topics will be recorded and archived. You can view them at http://www.consumerfinance.gov/library-resources/.
Office of Financial Education
Division of Consumer Education and Engagement
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Tel: 202 435 7937
Email: dubis.correal at cfpb.gov<mailto:dubis.correal at cfpb.gov>
Visit http://promotions.usa.gov/cfpbpubs.html to get free copies of CFPB consumer brochures
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libs-Or