[Libs-Or] Oregon State Library Jobline is Now a Blog

Jessica Rondema jessica.rondema at state.or.us
Mon Jan 4 10:06:04 PST 2016

Dear Jobline readers,

The Oregon State Library Jobline<http://oregonstatelibraryjobline.com/> has become a blog! This new format will make it easier to keep current information on the job list. I will be able to add and delete job openings throughout the week, instead of only once per week. Also, you can sign up for the RSS feed and receive job postings via your favorite feed reader.

I will be posting job openings in the order that I receive them, so out of state postings will be mixed with Oregon postings. However, I am using categories to tag the posts. On the right menu, you can click to view only "Oregon" listings, only "Out of State" listings, or you can sort by the closing month (example: Closes January 2016) or type of library (example: Public Library). I am also including the state initials in the job title field for out of state listings.

To list a job on the Oregon State Library Jobline blog, email me your request (jessica.rondema at state.or.us<mailto:jessica.rondema at state.or.us>).
Please provide the following information:
Job Title
Closing Date (All listings with no closing date will be removed from the blog after one month.)
City & State
Brief description of position (please limit description to 100 words)
Link to the full job announcement

I will be sending periodic reminders about the Oregon State Library Jobline blog for a month or two, encouraging those who are interested to sign up for the RSS feed.

Please let me know your thoughts about possible ways to improve the Oregon State Library Jobline.

Thank you,
Jessica Rondema
Oregon State Library Jobline Editor
http://oregonstatelibraryjobline.com/

Jessica Rondema
Executive Assistant
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE
Salem, OR 97301
503-378-2464
jessica.rondema at state.or.us<mailto:jessica.rondema at state.or.us>
Follow us: [http://library.state.or.us/images/FB-logo_blue.jpg] <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Oregon-State-Library/68382581655>  [http://library.state.or.us/images/twitter-bird-white-on-blue.jpg] <https://twitter.com/oregonstatelib>  [http://library.state.or.us/images/pinterest_badge_red.png] <https://pinterest.com/oregonstatelib/>  [http://library.state.or.us/images/youtube.png] <http://www.youtube.com/user/oslgrs>  [http://library.state.or.us/images/tumblr_button.jpg] <http://oregonstatelib.tumblr.com/>