[Libs-Or] Free journal / magazine stand

Candise Branum cbranum at ocom.edu
Fri Jan 8 08:40:03 PST 2016

We are giving away our journal / magazine rack. It has storage space for
back issues, with display shelves. The dimensions are 73" wide, 60" tall,
12" deep. It only has two of the original flip-up display shelves, but we
made do without them and never bothered to find replacements. Each rack
comfortably fits four titles.

Free to whomever claims it first. I can't deliver, so you'll need to be
able to pick it up yourself.

​

Candise Branum, MLS
Director of Library Services
Oregon College of Oriental Medicine
75 NW Couch Street, Portland, OR 97209
503-253-3443 ext.134 | library.ocom.edu

*The mission of Oregon College of Oriental Medicine is to transform health
care by educating highly skilled and compassionate practitioners, providing
exemplary patient care, and engaging in innovative research within a
community of service and healing. *

*Do you shop Amazon?* Go to https://smile.amazon.com/ch/93-0845182. Amazon
will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to
OCOM. And you get the same products, same prices, same service.