[Libs-Or] FW: Empire of Dreams Book

Ted Smith t.smith at newportlibrary.org
Tue Jan 12 14:32:56 PST 2016

This is probably totally against rules, but then I'm from the 60's so you know how that goes.   Attached is a flyer for a book about the Yaquina Pacific Railroad.  Many of you may find this useful for your collections.  I have no connection with this book whatsoever, except that members of the Yaquina Pacific Railroad Historical Society contacted me to see how they might bring this book to the attention of librarians in Oregon.  Hope this doesn't rankle and I promise to never do it again.