[Libs-Or] OYAN Winter Meeting Next Friday, January 22 in Salem!

Ian Duncanson iduncanson at beavertonoregon.gov
Thu Jan 14 15:46:56 PST 2016

Greetings!

We hope you can join us for our winter OYAN meeting next Friday, January 22 at the Salem Public Library (585 Liberty St. SE, Salem, OR, 97301). Please e-mail me if you would like the agenda.

Here's a message from Sonja, our host:

"1) Please remind everyone that parking is metered in our lot - 75 cents an hour. There is no charge for street parking if people want to park a few blocks away and walk in.

2) The obvious choice for lunch is The Stone Soup Cafe right in the library. It's yummy and convenient. People can check their menu here:

http://stonesoupbistrobakery.blogspot.com/

Roxie would appreciate getting the order early. If people want to email orders to me at ssomerville at cityofsalem.net, I'll put them in before the meeting and everyone can just walk in, pick up, and pay."

Thanks,

--Ian

Ian Duncanson
Young Adult Librarian | Youth Services
Beaverton City Library | 12375 SW 5th Street | Beaverton OR  97005-2883
p: 503.350.3610 | f: 503.469.9258 | www.BeavertonLibrary.org<http://www.beavertonlibrary.org/>
Work Days: Tuesday - Saturday

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDF89F.2796DFA0]

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This e-mail is a public record of the City of Beaverton and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law.  This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.