[Libs-Or] Fwd: [alacro-l] 2016 Nonprofit Communications Trends
bvss at pdx.edu
Fri Jan 15 11:05:04 PST 2016
Suzanne L. Sager
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Don Wood <dwood at ala.org>
Date: Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 4:54 AM
Subject: [alacro-l] 2016 Nonprofit Communications Trends
To: "alacro-l at lists.ala.org" <alacro-l at lists.ala.org>
Are you curious how your nonprofit’s marketing stacks up against your
peers? Which marketing channels are most important to your peers? Do you
share the same challenges faced by your peers?
All of these questions are answered in the Nonprofit Marketing Guides’ 2016
Nonprofit Communications Trends Report
- Top goals for nonprofit communication directors in 2016: brand
awareness & engaging community.
- Your website is still the most important communications channel.
- Facebook, Twitter and YouTube remain the top three social media sites
- Your peers are posting to Facebook at least once a day.
- The goals of Executive Directors are more aligned with Development
- 59% of nonprofits will pay for Facebook advertising in 2016.
- Recipe for nonprofit comm success? More dedicated staff, bigger
budgets and more internal cooperation.
If you no longer wish to receive information via this e-list, here are the
instructions on how to unsubscribe:
* Go to http://lists.ala.org/sympa/info/alacro-l
* Log in on this page; first time users will need to get a password by
* Choose Unsubscribe from the left-hand column and follow instructions
Suzanne L. Sager
Oregon ALA Representative
Portland State University Library
PO Box 1151
Portland, OR 97207-1151
email: sagers at pdx.edu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libs-Or