[Libs-Or] New library leader interview on ACRL-OR blog

ACRLOR Communication acrlorcommunication at olaweb.org
Tue Mar 15 08:51:43 PDT 2016

A quick note to highlight our new "library leader" interview on the ACRL-OR
blog. This month, ACRL-OR Member-at-Large Jennifer Cox interviewed Jessie
Milligan, Librarian at Southwestern Oregon Community College (SOCC), in
Coos Bay, Oregon. You can read the new post here at
http://acrloregon.org/2016/03/14/interview-with-jessie-milligan-southwestern-oregon-community-college/

Enjoy! And you can check out our other posts in the "library leader"
interview series here at http://acrloregon.org/category/interviews/

~ Jennifer Snoek-Brown, ACRL-Oregon Communications Coordinator (2014-2016)

--
Communications Coordinator, ACRL-Oregon
Email:  acrlorcommunication at olaweb.org
Website:  http://acrloregon.org/