[Libs-Or] RFID questions

Esther Moberg emoberg at cityofseaside.us
Tue Mar 22 15:14:53 PDT 2016

Dear Great Brain,
my library is looking into RFID and we are curious about the following:
.         What percentage of accuracy do you have with checking in items using RFID? Is it 100% accurate?
.         How do you handle items with multiple attachments? (DVDs, audiobooks, etc.)
.         Do you allow self-checkout?
.         Do you have complaints about radio frequency or run into any issues regarding this?
.         How does it work for inventory?
.         Do you have any complaints or things you wish you knew prior to install?
Sincerely,

Esther Moberg
Library Director
Seaside Public Library