[Libs-Or] Public Library Directors' Meeting - Save the Date!

Karen Muller Karen.Muller at hillsboro-oregon.gov
Wed Nov 2 13:58:33 PDT 2016

At the Public Library Directors' meeting in September it was decided overwhelmingly that the Directors would like to have two meetings per year. These meetings are a great way for directors around the state to get together, discuss topics of interest, and share ideas.

The next Public Library Directors' Meeting will be held on Tuesday, February 28 at the Salem Public Library.  PLD will send out more information as we get closer to the date.

And remember, Legislative Day is Wednesday, March 1, so make this your chance to meet with fellow directors and talk to your legislator about libraries and the important work we do!

Karen Muller | Assistant Director, Library Operations
City of Hillsboro, Oregon | Hillsboro Public Library
phone 503-615-2480 | email Karen.muller at hillsboro-oregon.gov<mailto:Karen.muller at hillsboro-oregon.gov>
www.Hillsboro-Oregon.gov/Library
Follow us on Twitter @HillsboroLib and Facebook
Member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS) | http://www.wccls.org