[Libs-Or] 2016 FIL Recommended Publishers

Elizabeth Lopez Elizabeth.Lopez at hillsboro-oregon.gov
Wed Nov 16 11:50:25 PST 2016

Hi All,

I am happy to announce that the REFORMA Oregon chapter has added a list of recommended publishers to our website for the Guadalajara International Book Fair (FIL). You'll find the list under the "FIL 2016" tab on the website: http://reformaoregon.weebly.com/fil-2016.html

This list was compiled at the request of Librarians that attended the chapter's OLA pre-conference this year. This list includes 48 publishers, their stand number at this year's fair, whether they offer children's or adult materials and notes to consider for each. We hope those of you who are attending this year will find it helpful as you plan for your trip. Our goal is to continue updating this document each year with contributions from those who attend the previous fair.

Thank you!

Elizabeth López | Shute Park Branch Librarian Supervisor

City of Hillsboro |Hillsboro Public Library

phone 503-615-6597| email elizabeth.lopez at hillsboro-oregon.gov

www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/Library<http://www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/Library>

Member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS) | http://www.wccls.org