[Libs-Or] Library Cats--anyone?

OLA President olapresident at olaweb.org
Mon Oct 17 16:20:59 PDT 2016

Hello Oregon Libraryland,
I got an interesting question via email, and thought I'd pass it along to
the list. Please see below:

I'm an editor at *American Libraries*, the magazine of the American Library
Association. I am working on an article about library cats, and I'm
wondering if you happen to know of any libraries in your state that have
resident kitties. If so, I'd be very glad if you'd point me to them.

Thanks very much for entertaining this (slightly odd) request.

All best,

Anne

Anne Ford

Editor-At-Large, *American Libraries*

American Library Association

(773) 398-8636

aford at ala.org

--
Elsa Loftis
OLA President 2016-17

*I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.-Jorge Luis
Borges*