[Libs-Or] Job opening

Carol Dinges cdinges at ci.lebanon.or.us
Wed Apr 12 17:05:04 PDT 2017

Please excuse cross-posting -

I'm retiring soon - if you or anyone you know is interested in a library director position in a community that a) loves its library and b) is undergoing significant growth and expansion, please consider applying.

The Lebanon Public Library is a department of the City of Lebanon, supported by city property taxes.  While Linn County has no county library system, we have a collaborative relationship with most of the other county libraries.  Our library has a great staff, an amazing corps of dedicated volunteers, strong partnerships throughout the community, supportive city administration, and a beautiful facility that opened in 2009.  It's a great gig for someone who appreciates small town life and is ready to take on the challenge of providing excellent library services to a growing and changing community.

Here's the link for more information and the application packet:  http://www.ci.lebanon.or.us/hr/page/library-services-director<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.ci.lebanon.or.us_hr_page_library-2Dservices-2Ddirector&d=CwMFAg&c=jVj56eFZMBdw2XTy1WmujjlEfwGR4yGcPx8hs15Otm8&r=XRDhgrTtXNSXhzu8-7nLtEo8DhxR_UhM4WamC8W1_OCU1AlNnzzT2jpxVeuqHQ-g&m=K03BNjjH4gFITN1eZpQJy6lLUl4za7UZ11YdZ3w4JL4&s=X5YhArEmQjA8w1zWrPHOzXk39A4aSToMi79SOe-HhrA&e=>

Carol Dinges
Director | Lebanon Public Library
Tel: 541.258.4232
55 Academy Street, Lebanon, OR 97355