[Libs-Or] Fw: extra etsy shelving pieces/parts

dan cawley librarybusiness at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 10:29:24 PDT 2017

the seaside public library has some periodical lids in search of a good home.
we have #20 standard, etsy, single-bolt hinge lids up for grabs.
(lids only, shelving units not included).

dimensions are 14" wide x 35" long with an inch and a quarter lip for facing magazines.
the color is "champagne putty."

image attached.
also available are #70 snap-in, steel, shelf dividers.
unfortunately, we cannot ship these items (heavy).

this is a great opportunity to visit seaside and obtain some valuable shelving in the process.

please reply off-list to:

dcawley at cityofseaside.us
or
librarybusiness at yahoo.com

 Dan CawleySeaside Public Library1131 BroadwaySeaside, Oregon  97138
503.738.6742 http://library.cityofseaside.us/