[Libs-Or] ALA Midwinter Council update

ALA Chapter Councilor olachaptercouncilor at olaweb.org
Sat Feb 4 10:39:41 PST 2017

I wanted to add an update of the approved RESOLUTION ON ACCESS TO ACCURATE
INFORMATION that council also approved during Midwinter see attached).

Also in the past couple of day, ALA has issued a statement in support of
the National Endowment for the Humanities and the National Endowment for
the Arts
<https://americanlibrariesmagazine.org/blogs/the-scoop/ala-affirms-support-nea-neh/>
.