[Libs-Or] Join ACRL-OR!
acrlorcommunication at olaweb.org
Mon Feb 27 08:34:11 PST 2017
*Attention ACRL Oregon Members:*
Looking for an opportunity to get more involved with an active professional
organization and to work with a great group of people? Run for a position
in ACRL-OR’s upcoming spring election.
*The open positions are:*
- Vice-President/President Elect (3 year term, *position description
- 2 Members-at-Large (2 year term, *position description
*To nominate yourself please fill out this form
<https://goo.gl/forms/5KYpEy7uedybY9am1> that includes the following
- Your name.
- Your present position–list your title, the name of the library and
college or university and the dates of employment.
- Previous positions, if desired–list no more than two, the most recent
- Your education–list institutions attended, degrees conferred, and
- Professional activities, such as memberships and positions held in
national, state and/or regional library organizations (indicate name of
organization, offices held and dates of service).
- Honors, special projects, publications, and/or presentations–list no
more than two recent examples of each of these.
- Candidates for Vice President/President Elect also need to include a
Candidates’ Statement explaining why you would like to be elected, which
should be no more than 200 words
- Vice-President/President Elect candidates must be members of OLA
and ACRL-Oregon and national ACRL
- Member-at-Large candidates must be members of OLA and ACRL-Oregon
*To nominate someone else, email that person’s name and contact information
to Steve Silver (ssilver at nwcu.edu <ssilver at nwcu.edu>) or Molly Gunderson
(mgun2 at pdx.edu <mgun2 at pdx.edu>)*
Communications Coordinator, ACRL-Oregon
Email: acrlorcommunication at olaweb.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libs-Or