[Libs-Or] EveryLibrary Annual Report

Every Library everylibrary at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 08:16:54 PST 2017

We are proud to present the EveryLibrary 2016 Annual Report.

The full report discusses our strong donor support, our campaigns wins for
public libraries, our growth supporting school library communities, the
extensive outreach we are doing to voters and Americans through
VoteLibraries and our Action platform, and a host of thanks to our
volunteers, donors, supporters, and corporate partners. The Executive
Summary is provided for your review below. You can read more and download
it in full here- http://everylibrary.org/2016-annual-report/

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

In 2016, EveryLibrary crossed a few important milestones. With over 60
library campaigns supported and 45 wins, we can proudly say we have helped
over secure over $200 million in stable tax funding for those libraries. We
grew our social media reach by 10 times in 2016 and are now able to
communicate directly and effectively with over 100,000 Americans through
our Facebook and Twitter feeds. Our key strategic initiative was launching
our Action platform at action.everylibrary.org. This allows us to create
and field petition drives and other calls-to-action that have supported
individual librarians and the future of the entire library industry. In its
first 11 months, hundreds of thousands of people from all walks of life and
in all 50 states responded to one of our 16 actions. Our work continues to
be pro-bono for the libraries and local YES committees we support because
of our robust donor support. We are pleased to report adding 8 new
sustaining corporate donors and renewing the majority of legacy vendor
donors. Our average personal donation held steady at $48 per year and
hundreds of new individual donors signed on as recurring donors at a $7.45
average monthly rate.

Download the PDF here

http://everylibrary.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/EveryLibrary-2016-Annual-
Report.pdf