[Libs-Or] Invitation: OLA Executive Board Meeting: Friday, February 3.

OLA President olapresident at olaweb.org
Mon Jan 30 11:05:59 PST 2017

Hello!

Everyone is invited to the Oregon Library Association's Executive Board
meeting, which will meet entirely online via Go-To Meeting. Thank you to
Shirley for setting this up!

The meeting time is February 3rd, Friday, from 10am-3pm.

Please see our website for the Agenda, last meeting's minutes and
Supplemental Documents here <http://www.olaweb.org/executive-board-meetings>
.
Thank you everyone, and I hope to see you next Friday!

To access Go-To Meeting:

*Virtual Meeting InstructionsOLA Board Meeting - February Fri, Feb 3, 2017
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM PST (actual meeting commences at 10am)Please join my
meeting from your computer, tablet or
smartphone. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/641762557
<https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/641762557>You can also dial in using
your phone. United States: +1 (408) 650-3123 Access Code: 641-762-557 First
GoToMeeting? Try a test session: http://help.citrix.com/getready
<http://help.citrix.com/getready> *

Warm regards,
Elsa Loftis
OLA President 2016-17

*I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.-Jorge Luis
Borges*