[Libs-Or] Online listerv services recommendations?

Amy Hutchinson amyh at lakecountylibrary.org
Tue Jun 27 17:43:49 PDT 2017

Hi, you brilliant library people!

I need help with a continual problem in both my personal and professional life. I am a part of multiple smallish groups composed of 10-30 members from multiple organizations and email platforms trying to accomplish work together. I am spending way too much time trying to make sure everyone who needs to send email to the group is using the most current list and has not left anyone out. After thinking about what I need, I realized I really need a free or cheap listserv hosting service.

So, wise friends and colleagues,  do you have any good and free/cheap online listserv hosting service recommendations? Gaggle? Simplelists? Mail-list.com? I'd love to hear both what you love and what you hate.

Thanks,
Amy

Amy C. Hutchinson, Library Director
Lake County Library District