[Libs-Or] Library Foundation Software

Buzzy Nielsen Bnielsen at crooklib.org
Wed Mar 8 09:36:57 PST 2017

The Hood River County Library Foundation uses Salesforce for nonprofits<http://www.salesforce.org/nonprofit/>, which is free. It does similar things to DonorPerfect. I'm not sure about QB integration, though.

Cheers!
Buzzy Nielsen

Library Director
Crook County Library
175 NW Meadow Lakes Dr.
Prineville, OR  97754
bnielsen at crooklib.org
(o) 541-447-7978 x301
(m) 971-270-0527

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.