[Libs-Or] Action on Trump's Proposed Budget

Every Library everylibrary at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 11:05:44 PDT 2017

At this point, I think most people on this list have heard about the proposed cuts in federal funding for IMLS, NEA, NEH, and PBS in Trump's budget. We can cut if off in congress but only if you voice your concerns and help us rally more Americans. We made it easy to do on this form. Please sign and share it in your networks! Also, your donations help us put it in front of more Americans outside of the library world. Please consider a donation as well!

http://action.everylibrary.org/preserve_funding_for_the_neh_nea_and_pbs

Patrick "PC" Sweeney
Political director
EveryLibrary