[Libs-Or] OLA Executive Board Meeting Friday June 2, 10:00am-3:00pm

OLA President olapresident at olaweb.org
Fri May 26 09:25:15 PDT 2017

Please join us for the June 2nd Oregon Library Association Executive Board
Meeting. As always, all are welcome!

We will be meeting at:

*The Board Room, Isom Building, 205 NE Russell in Portland Oregon from
10:00am-3:00pm.*

Lunch is on your own, but there are a few nearby places to get food,
including Russel Street BBQ, Goldrush Coffee shop (bagel sandwiches, etc),
Bunk Sandwiches, and more.
Please review the agenda, minutes from our last meeting, our strategic
initiative timeline, and the financial documents provided, if possible,
before our meeting. These documents, along with virtual meeting access and
instructions can be found here:
 http://www.olaweb.org/executive-board-meetings
<http://www.olaweb.org/executive-board-meetings>

Please RSVP to me to let me know that you're planning to attend.

Thank you, and looking forward to seeing you June 2nd!
Elsa Loftis

--
Elsa Loftis
OLA President 2016-17

*I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.-Jorge Luis
Borges*