[Libs-Or] Sherwood Library hiring Library Assistant I

Jenny Swanson jennys at wccls.org
Fri Oct 27 11:38:05 PDT 2017

We're hiring!

The City of Sherwood is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and patron-focused individual to join our staff as a Library Assistant I. This position is part time, approximately 16-18 hours per week, and will include evening and weekend hours. Come be a part of what makes Sherwood a great place to live and work!

Applications must be received by Friday, November 10 at 5pm.

For more information and the application materials, please see the link below:
https://www.sherwoodoregon.gov/hr/page/library-assistant-i-part-time-16-18-hours-week

Thanks!

Jenny

Jenny Swanson