[Libs-Or] Deadline extended for Project Outcome training scholarships!

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org
Mon Sep 11 17:42:54 PDT 2017

Hi folks,

The deadline has been extended for applying to scholarships for the Project Outcome training on Thursday, September 21st. As of Friday, we only had one applicant, which means we have nine more scholarships available! If you've previously registered for the training but did not apply for the scholarship, you can still apply!

The deadline has been extended to Friday, September 15th.

Project Outcome Training

Thursday, Sept 21, 2017
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Tigard Public Library
13500 SW Hall Blvd.
Tigard, OR 97223

Cost: $50

Register here: https://ola.memberclicks.net/pld-project-outcome-training

Registration includes lunch, snacks, and coffee. Note: the $50 fee supports the scholarship fund. The majority of funding for this training is thanks to an LSTA grant. PLD and in-kind donations cover the rest.

Registration is limited to 60 on a first-come, first-served basis. Please limit to two per library.

Scholarships of up to $250 toward travel and lodging will be offered to 10 applicants. Scholarship recipients will be required to offer a Project Outcome regional training sometime before April 2018. Apply online: https://goo.gl/forms/fCeVRBfXuQfZWCYn1. Deadline extended to September 15.

Learn more about Project Outcome: www.projectoutcome.org.<http://www.projectoutcome.org/>

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney