[Libs-Or] Disaster relief for libraries damaged by hurricanes Harvey and Irma

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Wed Sep 13 12:44:15 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I just got off my monthly call with the youth services consultants at other state libraries and learned about the disaster relief efforts to assist libraries in Florida and Texas damaged by the hurricanes. I thought many of you might be interested.

If you are interested, you can learn more and donate online:

*         Florida Library Association's Florida Libraries Disaster Relief Fund<http://www.flalib.org/>

*         Texas Library Association's Disaster Relief Fund<https://squareup.com/store/txla/> (donate) and grant program for Texas libraries<http://www.txla.org/groups/DRC-funds> (info about the disaster relief program)

Thanks,

Katie Anderson
Youth Services Consultant
katie.anderson at state.or.us<mailto:katie.anderson at state.or.us> | 503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/osl/ld<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/ld>