[Libs-Or] Hasta pronto!

Patty Martínez aplaram at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 17:14:09 PDT 2017

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that I have left my position at the  Hood River County Library. I hope to keep hearing about the greatness REFORMA OR is and will be doing. I will miss everyone greatly!

Thank you all for the amount of support I have received since I first started working at the library. I couldn't have continued my outreach efforts without the great guidance of REFORMA OR.

Special shout out to Elizabeth and Maria for helping me at FIL, I will forever cherish those memories!

Best wishes,

Patty Lara

If you whish to contact me please do so at aplaram at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone