[Libs-Or] One week left to register for 2017 ACRLWA/OR Joint Conference at Pack Forest!

Meredith Farkas meredith.farkas at pcc.edu
Wed Sep 27 13:19:00 PDT 2017

>From our amazing colleague in ACRL-WA, Eli Gandor-Rood:

Hello colleagues,

Only one week until the close of registration for the 2017 ACRL Washington
& Oregon Joint Conference at Pack Forest!

We have a fabulous line up of speakers and presenters, are planning a
highly entertaining Thursday evening social gathering, and have ordered
top-secret, highly useful swag that is NOT a tote bag. In short, you don’t
want to miss out this year!

Registration and the full conference program is available at
http://acrlwa.org/. Please register no later than Wednesday, October 4th.

Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions!

Best,

Eli Gandour-Rood

Meredith Farkas, Faculty Librarian
Portland Community College Library, Sylvania Campus
971-722-4966
meredith.farkas at pcc.edu
www.pcc.edu/library