[Libs-Or] Wallowa county libraries launch website

Matthew Baiocchi mbaiocchi at lincolncity.org
Thu Feb 1 12:20:42 PST 2018

Woo! Go Wallowa County!!!

Matthew Baiocchi

Reference Librarian

Driftwood Public Library

801 SW Highway 101 #201

Lincoln City, OR 97367

Phone: 541-996-1261 (Reference Desk)
Phone: 541-557-1116 (Office/Voicemail)

mbaiocchi at lincolncity.org

________________________________
From: Libs-Or <libs-or-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us> on behalf of Ruth Metz <ruthmetz at spiretech.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2018 12:05 PM
To: libs-or
Subject: [Libs-Or] Wallowa county libraries launch website

Dear Oregon Library Community:

All of Oregon gains if Wallowa County libraries become a tax supported district

Forwarded on behalf of Wallowa County libraries

Hello all!
We are proud to announce that our PAC website is up and running! Please visit yesforwclibraries.com<http://www.yesforwclibraries.com> on your computer, tablet or phone and explore. An online donation function is now available, as well a tax calculator, an opportunity to request a yard or window sign, and a place to PLEDGE TO VOTE YES! If you do nothing else on the website, please complete your pledge to vote.
The website will also be the place where we share articles, photos & blogs about our libraries & our community. And, a place where folks can sign up to volunteer.

Help us get the word out! Please share our site with your friends & family, and let them know that you Pledged to Vote YES and they should do the same!

We will be hosting a regular, weekly meeting for all volunteers at the WC Library (207 W. Logan St, Enterprise). It will run from 10:30 to noon. Please put it on your calendars for the months to come. It's okay if you can't always make it. We will use these meetings to share up to date information about the campaign, distribute materials and assign tasks for volunteers, as well as to hear your ideas and brainstorm.

If you can never make Fridays, we'll send out recaps and you can follow up via email or phone.

Thanks to each of you for your various contributions to the effort so far. We've got some serious momentum going and that is all thanks to you!

Angela Bombaci
Volunteer Coordinator
volunteer at yesforwclibraries.com<mailto:volunteer at yesforwclibraries.com>
PAC Phone: 541-249-9892