[Libs-Or] IMMI.org => Helps Immigrants to U.S. Understand Legal Options

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Wed Feb 28 12:16:49 PST 2018

I just learned about www.immi.org<http://www.immi.org> from an ALA newsletter, and I thought some you might be interested. "Immi helps immigrants in the U.S. understand their legal options. Our online screening tool, legal information, and referrals to nonprofit legal services organizations are always free to use." The site is available in English and Spanish.

On Wednesday, March 7th at noon Pacific, they are offering a free 30-minute webinar designed to "help people be good consumers of legal services, and avoid immigration scams."

https://www.immi.org/Info/About
https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/3156613609723515906

FYI,
Jen