[Libs-Or] ILAGO IL Summit 2018

Kirsten Hostetler khostetler at cocc.edu
Mon Jan 29 11:16:10 PST 2018

If you're excited to engage in thoughtful conversations about information literacy with your colleagues, start planning your proposals for the 12th annual ILAGO Information Literacy Summit<https://ilago.wordpress.com/oregon-il-summit-2018/> on May 12, 2018 at the Yamhill Valley Campus of Chemeketa Community College in McMinnville, Oregon.

We invite a diverse range of presentations across library environments (e.g. academic, public, school), curriculum, and/or examples of successful collaboration between librarians and external stakeholders.

The IL Summit typically has 60-80 attendees who are eager to hear new ideas and ways to approach information literacy. We invite you to submit proposals for panels, presentations, discussions, and other program formats to run for a total of 45 minutes including Q&A. Longer programs/workshops will be considered on a case-by-case basis; if submitting a longer proposal, please include that in the Comments field.

Program proposals will be accepted until March 16, 2018.

Please submit your proposals here: ILAGO IL Summit Program Proposal<https://goo.gl/forms/GzAydAQlqzZMjgz63>

Visit https://ilago.wordpress.com/oregon-il-summit-2018/ for more information on ILAGO and the Summit.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Sara Robertson