[Libs-Or] [PubLib] Looking for info on recordings at conferences

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 21:15:56 PDT 2018

ALA does record some sessions.  The list of those recorded at the 2017
Conference can be found here,
https://2017.alaannual.org/recordings.  I don’t think the recordings of
2018 programs have been posted yet. Often the big programs are recorded and
others recorded as requested.  I believe that in 2019 the jury selected
programs will all be recorded.  I don’t know if they will be recording
other events in 2019.

--
*Diedre Conkling*

*Lincoln County Library DistrictP.O. Box 2027Newport, OR 97365Phone & Fax:
541-265-3066Work email**: **diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org*
<diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org>
*Home email: **diedre08 at gmail.com* <diedre08 at gmail.com>

“If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude.”―Maya Angelou