[Libs-Or] funding opportunity announcement and informational webinar

Carolyn M Martin martinc4 at uw.edu
Wed Jul 11 08:49:48 PDT 2018

Hello everyone,

I wanted to bring to your attention that the National Network of Libraries of Medicine Pacific Northwest Region (NNLM PNR<https://nnlm.gov/pnr>) offers funding opportunities for members who have ideas for health related projects/programming. Becoming a member<https://nnlm.gov/staff/add-member> is free. We recently announced our funding<https://nnlm.gov/pnr/funding> for our region.

In fact, on July 12 at 1:00pm Pacific Time, we have a free webinar<https://nnlm.gov/class/pnr-partners-past-projects-and-future-opportunities/8778> where attendees can learn about the funding and hear from past awardees about their projects (this will be recorded). It is also a time for Q&A. We also have funding specifically for public libraries that will be announced August 16.

We also have some brief information about the funding<https://news.nnlm.gov/pnr/announcing-new-funding-opportunities-4/> on our blog, the Dragonfly.

Our past funded projects have been truly amazing in their outreach to their communities. We hope you can join us for the webinar and that you'll consider applying.

Carolyn Martin, MLS, AHIP / Consumer Health Coordinator
NNLM Pacific Northwest Region
University of Washington Health Sciences Library
Box 357155
Seattle, WA 98195-7155
206-221-3449
martinc4 at uw.edu<mailto:martinc4 at uw.edu>