[Libs-Or] Wifi hotspots for check out

John Schoppert jschoppert at cgcc.edu
Tue May 15 14:51:49 PDT 2018

Talk to The Dalles-Wasco County Library, they have a great program going.
Cheers,
John

John Schoppert
Director of Library Services
Columbia Gorge Community College
400 E. Scenic Dr.
The Dalles, OR. 97058-3434
541-506-6080
jschoppert at cgcc.edu

*We all do better when we all do better.*
-P. Wellstone

--

This communication may contain confidential or privileged information,
including information covered by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy