[Libs-Or] Academic library staff: Please take this quick survey to inform ACRL-OR's free webinar pilot

Meredith Farkas meredith.farkas at pcc.edu
Wed Oct 17 08:36:47 PDT 2018

Thanks so much to those of you who have provided us with feedback on our
plan to pilot webinars for ACRL-Oregon members. The survey is still open
<https://portlandcc.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_d6F5d3jI6mgja5L> and we'd
love to hear from more ACRL-Oregon members as well as academic library
staff members who are not current ACRL-Oregon members.

https://portlandcc.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_d6F5d3jI6mgja5L

Thanks so much for considering!

Best wishes,
Meredith Farkas