[Libs-Or] Fundraiser and party at ALA in DC

Every Library everylibrary at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 08:21:37 PDT 2019

We're excited to bring you another fun fundraiser during the American
Library Association Conference in Washington D.C.. Built on the success of
the sell-out fundraiser at ALA in New Orleans and the fun we had throwing
axes in Philadelphia during PLA, we are planning another sell-out event
with a lot of fun activities, free drinks, light snacks, and networking
opportunities for attendees as well as special guests!

We're also launching something BIG at this event. You won't want to miss
out.

Get your tickets here - https://action.everylibrary.org/ala19

This year, we'll be hosting our event at Buffalo Billiards, just a short
distance from the Convention Center. This fun space offers billiards,
skeeball, shuffleboard, ping ping, darts and much more. Your ticket
includes access to everything that Buffalo Billiards has to offer and an
open bar with beer, wine, and well. Plus, don't forget about those
opportunities to meet with and connect with some of your favorite friends
and colleagues and meet new people.

Get the best deal by purchasing your tickets for just $25 before June 1st!
After that, tickets will be $35 until the day of the event and then $45 at
the door if we don't sell out (but we usually sell out). If you'd like to
support libraries throughout 2019 and into 2020, we are also offering
tickets to anyone who starts a *$5 per month donation here
<https://action.everylibrary.org/monthly_donation_tickets>*. So get your
tickets early and join us for this fun event!

*You can also purchase tickets by starting a $5 per month donation here
action.everylibrary.org/monthly_donation_tickets. *

Finally, because EveryLibrary is an organization that supports libraries at
the ballot box and fights against library defunding measures through
pro-bono consulting, digital tools, on the ground training, and more, this
fundraiser will help EveryLibrary continue on it success throughout 2019.

*If you can't make the event or aren't attending ALA in Washington DC, you
can still help another librarian attend while supporting libraries with
your contribution with the Gift a Ticket option! We'll find someone to
attend in your place.*