[Libs-Or] TSRT seeking Chair-Elect 19/20

Emily O'Neal emilyo at dpls.lib.or.us
Mon Apr 22 10:56:38 PDT 2019

Hi Tech Services minded folks!
Have you ever considered joining the TSRT Steering Committee?  Do you want a leadership role?  Are you looking to beef up your CV/Resume?

If so, please consider running for the TSRT Chair-Elect 19-20/Chair 20-21 opening we have within the Technical Services Round Table!  It is a great opportunity to dive in deeper with the Tech folks across Oregon as well as help with a leadership role and networking outside of your individual library system.

If you are interested in serving in this position, please email me, Emily O'Neal (current Chair) at emilyo at deschuteslibrary.org<mailto:emilyo at deschuteslibrary.org>.

Thanks for all interested folks!  I hope to hear from you soon!
Emily

Emily O'Neal, M.L.S.
Technical Services Manager
Deschutes Public Library