[Libs-Or] Job Posting: Library Assistant, Tualatin

Jerianne Thompson JThompson at tualatin.gov
Thu Aug 22 17:41:44 PDT 2019

The Tualatin Public Library is excited to announce our recruitment for a full-time (40 hour) Library Assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly functional team dedicated to providing outstanding customer service in a library that is well loved by its community.

We're looking for an enthusiastic patron-focused customer service expert to perform a variety of circulation duties. Come make a difference in the community we serve by issuing library cards to new readers, introducing library services to new patrons, and checking library materials in and out.  The work schedule includes nights and weekends.

How to Apply:  Applications must be filed online at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/tualatinor before the posted closing date and time. CLOSING DATE: 09/09/19 11:59 AM

Jerianne Thompson, Library Director
Tualatin Public Library
18878 SW Martinazzi Ave. Tualatin OR 97062
503.691.3063 | www.tualatinoregon.gov/library<http://www.tualatinoregon.gov/library>