[Libs-Or] Hurry-Free wood shelving units for libraries and friends

Karen Hill karenh at wccls.org
Tue Feb 19 17:10:29 PST 2019

The Cornelius Public Library has moved into its new building and we have old wood shelving to send away FREE if you know of any library/friends with needs.

You haul. We can help load.
Come soon, preferably by Mon. Feb 27th.

Wood adjustable single-sided shelving units:
approx 36" wide; 80" tall; 10" deep
7 are single sections
1 double section
7 are triple sections
Wood adjustable double-sided shelving units:
            Approx 60" wide; 64" tall 16.5" deep
            17 - All are double sections
            Shelves are 28.5" long; about 7.5 inches deep
Wood adjustable (only have 1 shelf each) units
            32" wide; 39" tall; 16" deep
            Have 6.

Email or Call Karen. Thanks!

Karen L. Hill | Library Director
Cornelius Public Library | City of Cornelius

"Everything  begins with people imagining another way of existing."
    Neil Gaiman, "Why Our Future Depends on Libraries, Reading and Daydreaming."

karenh at wccls.org | http://www.ci.cornelius.or.us/library
503-357-4093 (Library) | 503-992-5381 (Direct)
Follow us on Twitter @CORLibrary and Facebook: CorneliusPublicLibrary
Member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS) | http://www.wccls.org<http://www.wccls.org/>