[Libs-Or] OLA Staff Training Roundtable @ Hillsboro Brookwood Library Wed 2/13/19 3:30pm-5pm

Blake Kincaid bkincaid at fvrl.org
Fri Jan 18 13:24:19 PST 2019

The OLA Staff Training Roundtable (STRT) is up and running.

Our page on the OLA website:

https://ola.memberclicks.net/staff-training-round-table-home

Please join us in Hillsboro for our meeting in February:

Wednesday, February 13th, 3:30pm to 5pm at the Brookwood Library in the
Event Room. 2850 NE Brookwood Pkwy, Hillsboro, OR 97124

Zoom login information is in our entry in the OLA Events Calendar, but
here's the link for this meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/406218830

This will be a hands-on meeting with training activities and some sharing
of virtual training platforms. We will be posting a full agenda to our page
on the OLA website soon.

If you can't make it to this next meeting, do not despair! We will be at
the Joint OLA/WLA Conference in April.

Thank you,

Blake Kincaid Co-Chair bkincaid at fvrl.org
Laural Winter Co-Chair lauralw at multco.us