[Libs-Or] Patron accommodation question

Cindy Gibbon cindyg at multcolib.org
Tue Jan 29 13:33:58 PST 2019

If you have the ability to offer some kind of outreach service, I'd agree
that is probably the most reasonable way to accommodate this patron.
*Cindy*

*Cindy Gibbon*
*Director of Policy and Special Projects*
My schedule: Monday through Friday
Multnomah County Library
503.988.5496
multcolib.org

Pronouns:  She, her, hers

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 1:21 PM Kristin Williams <
athenalibrary at cityofathena.com> wrote:

> Do you have any kind of home-bound services?  I might point her that
> direction.  I’m not sure that turning off the wifi is a reasonable
> accommodation, at least, it wouldn’t be at my library.
>

> *Kristin Williams, MLS*
>
> Library Director
>
> Athena Public Library
>
> 418 Main St
>
> Athena, OR 97813
>
> 541-566-2470
>
> www.athenalibrary.weebly.com

[This email was encrypted for your privacy and security]