[Libs-Or] Lampman Award Nominees
L.Annable at Newportlibrary.org
Sat Jan 26 17:44:30 PST 2019
Who is that amazing professional who has done an outstanding job serving the children of Oregon? Have you worked with an extraordinary Oregon librarian, author, or educator who has made an impact on the children of Oregon or children's literature? You can nominate that person for the Evelyn Sibley Lampman award!
The Evelyn Sibley Lampman Award is presented annually by the Children's Services Division of the Oregon Library Association. The award is given in memory of Evelyn Sibley Lampman (1907-1980), noted Oregon teacher, journalist, and author of children's books.
Nomination eligibility requirements are as follows:
* The person shall reside principally in Oregon.
* The award shall be given for personal accomplishments to recognize the individual's contribution and shall not be conferred upon an individual representing the accomplishments of many.
* Only living persons may be considered for the award.
Please include the following in the award submissions:
* Nominee's name
* Nominee's title, address, and phone (if known)
* Description of the nominee's significant and lasting contributions over the years that have benefited the children of Oregon.
* Letters of support are welcome, but not required.
Nominations for the award shall be accepted from Children's Division members, OLA members and members of the Lampman Award Committee. Current Lampman Committee members are not eligible to be nominated.
Please send all nomination materials to Linda Annable at l.annable at newportlibrary.org<mailto:l.annable at newportlibrary.org> or to the attention of Linda Annable at the Newport Public Library, 35 NW Nye Street, Newport, OR 97365.
Nominations will be accepted through February 15, 2019. Thank you for your assistance in this year's process.
For more information on the award and the current committee, click here: http://www.csdola.org/lampman-award.html
Lampman Committee Chair (2018-2019)
Newport Public Library
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libs-Or