[Libs-Or] Online Learning Librarian & LEAD Evening Supervisor at OSULP job opportunity!

Filar Williams, Beth Beth.Filar-Williams at oregonstate.edu
Fri Mar 22 09:46:27 PDT 2019

Come work with us at Oregon State University Libraries, two faculty openings now:
LEAD Evening Supervisor (Professional Faculty)

The Library Experience and Access Department (LEAD) is seeking a LEAD Evening Supervisor. This is a full-time (1.00 FTE), 12-month, fixed term professional faculty position. Reappointment is at the discretion of the Director.  The Library Experience and Access Department Evening Supervisor is a key management position at OSU Libraries in an innovative and team oriented environment. This Supervisor uses knowledge and trends of circulation and overview of reference services especially aspects specific to late night library staffing, models, security and training to provide outstanding customer service for a diverse population of library users. The Supervisor oversees 3 FTE classified staff and facilitates communication and projects between swing and graveyard shifts.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, OSU values diversity in our faculty and staff regardless of their self-identity; to that end, we particularly encourage applications from members of historically underrepresented racial/ethnic groups, individuals with disabilities, veterans, women, and LGBTQ community members.

Starting salary will be approximately $51,000.  OSU Libraries & Press offers a relocation allowance and a comprehensive benefits package<http://hr.oregonstate.edu/sites/hr.oregonstate.edu/files/benefits/potentialhireacademic.pdf> including medical, dental, and vision coverage, two retirement program choices, and numerous other benefits, including professional development support. Oregon has no state sales tax.

To review the full position description and submit application documents online April 15, 2019, visit: https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/postings/74129

Online Learning Librarian (Tenure Track)
The Oregon State University Libraries & Press is looking for energetic, self-starter individuals to apply for the position of Online Learning Librarian, a full-time (1.0 FTE),12-month, tenure-track Assistant or Associate Professor position. This position is particularly focused on designing and delivering instruction to OSU's online learners. The Online Learning Librarian develops and promotes library instruction, services, and programming to support online students and instructors with a particular emphasis on finding and curating open instructional materials. As tenure-track faculty, OSULP librarians actively contribute to the published literature and to their communities of practice; they also serve their community and their profession in the library, on campus, and at the regional, national and international levels.

As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, OSU values diversity in our faculty and staff regardless of their self-identity; to that end, we particularly encourage applications from members of historically underrepresented racial/ethnic groups, individuals with disabilities, veterans, women, and LGBTQ community members.

The successful applicant will join a collaborative and engaged team of library faculty and staff. While we strive to provide clarity about the skills needed to be successful in the position, we recognize that we haven't thought of everything and that applicants may bring unique skills. If this is you, don't hesitate to apply and share with us how your specific skill set might enhance the work we do to support the OSU community.

Starting salary will reflect years of prior experience and starting academic rank, $55,008-$67,008. OSU Libraries & Press offers a relocation allowance and a comprehensive benefits package<http://hr.oregonstate.edu/sites/hr.oregonstate.edu/files/benefits/potentialhireacademic.pdf> including medical, dental, and vision coverage, two retirement program choices, and numerous other benefits, including professional development support. Oregon has no state sales tax.

To review the full position description and submit application documents online April 21, 2019, visit: https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/postings/74084

--
Beth Filar Williams
she/he/they