[Libs-Or] Audiovisual archiving community in Oregon?

Valeria Dávila vdavila.foto at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 10:22:33 PST 2019

Hello, Oregon libraries!

This is the first time I'm sending an email like this so I hope I'm doing
it right.

My name is Valeria Davila and I'm currently an MLS student (Archives
concentration) with the distance program at Emporia State University, and a
Library Diversity Scholar at the Oregon State University Libraries and
Press. I'm interested in becoming an audiovisual archivist and *I'd like to
connect with the audiovisual archiving community in Oregon*, and figured
this would be a proper channel to do so.

I'm also interested in learning about internship opportunities for summer
2020 at your libraries, especially if they involve working with audiovisual
collections.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and hope you all have a great week!

Valeria.

P.S. More about me here: linkedin.com/in/valeriadavila/
<http://linkedin.com/in/valeriadavila/>